1. All material included on the Website is intended for general information purposes only and should not be expressly relied upon. The Company does not give any warranties or representations whatsoever in relation to the Website contents.Users should not act and should refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in the Website without obtaining specific legal and/or professional advice in relation to their particular issues and concerns.
2. We aim to keep the Website up-to-date but we make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to errors or the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the Website.
3. The Company expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage resulting from the use or inability to use the Website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise.
4. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the Website is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
5. The Company does not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites that can be accessed through the Website and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site. The company has no control over the contents, policies or application of any third party website or services.
6. The Company takes your privacy very seriously. We will only receive your personal data through the Website if you decide to contact us and send it to us or make an enquiry through the Website. We will comply with the Data Protection laws in relation to the data you send will a) use it only for the purposes of talking to you as a prospective client, b) not use it in any other way, c) not sell or distribute it to any third party, and d) only hold it for so long as is reasonably necessary.
7. We may collect information about your use of the Website and your computer’s connection to it which allows us to improve the delivery of the Website pages to you and to measure traffic on the Website. We may also use ‘cookies’ to enhance your experience with the Website. These are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and tracking of user trends. We provide a notice on our opening page and your continued navigation into the Website is deemed an acceptance of the use of the cookies.
9. These Terms constitute the entire agreement as regards any user’s use of the Website.
10. In relation to any dispute arising out of use of the Website, the user and the Company agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. If you wish to contact either of the Companies in respect of the Website contents or any other reason, please contact either the relevant person for your particular query as set out in the Website or otherwise the stevensdrake Limited IT Manager by calling o1293 596000.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the text, graphics and the information contained in the Website is the copyright and the exclusive property of the relevant Company. The authors of pieces in the Website assert their moral rights. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used by you without our prior written consent.
Permanent copying and/or storage of whole or part of the Website or the information contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited. The Company reserves all its rights in connection with any use or misuse of any part of the Website by you.
If you wish to make any complaints against the Company in relation to its provision of legal services you should address it firstly in writing to the Complaints Partner at 117-119 High Street, Crawley RH10 1DD and/or secondly to The Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ (0300 555 0333).