After 30 plus years in debt collection I have retired as a Director of stevensdrake limited and as Head of Collections, but I remain with the company as a Consultant concentrating primarily on my practice as a Notary Public.
I have been a Notary since 1991 and I provide services to multi-national corporations, local companies and individuals who have business or personal affairs abroad and in particular:
- Powers of Attorney, appointing representatives to conduct business or deal in property matters in other countries;
- Certification of documents for use overseas – from company documents and business contracts to verifying academic or professional qualifications;
- Confirming for foreign authorities, the identity of persons signing documents and certifying copies of passports;
- Administering oaths or declarations for use abroad;
- Confirming the approval of a parent for their child to be taken abroad by another adult or school:
- “Legalising” documents and obtaining Apostilles according to the many and various requirements of the respective destination countries;
- Arranging translations of English documents for use in other jurisdictions.
Crawley and the Gatwick Diamond is a vibrant business centre and although I am based in Crawley my clients come from a far wider area and I will provide help in navigating the sometimes unusual requirements for the “notarising” of documents.