Go back to the home page
This Site is owned and operated by stevensdrake Limited whose registered office is at 117 – 119 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1DD United Kingdom, and whose company number is 07159192 (stevensdrake). These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
1. The information available on or through this Site, and the Services supplied via or in connection with this Site is intended as information only and does not constitute advice or legal advice.
2. All material included on the Website is intended for general information purposes only and should not be expressly relied upon. The Company does not give any warranties or representations whatsoever in relation to the Website contents. Users should not act and should refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in the Website without obtaining specific legal and/or professional advice in relation to their particular issues and concerns.
3. We aim to keep the Website up-to-date but we make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to errors or the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the Website.
4. We try to make sure that all information contained on the Site (and provided by us to you as part of any Services) is correct, but the information is of a general nature and not intended to comprise of all the information relating to the subject matters referred to by the Site and therefore we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information on this Site.
5. The Company expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage resulting from the use or inability to use the Website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise.
6. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the Website is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
7. The Company does not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that can be accessed through the Website and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site. The company has no control over the contents, policies or application of any third party website or services.
10. These Terms constitute the entire agreement as regards any user’s use of the Website
11. In relation to any dispute arising out of use of the Website, the user and the Company agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. If you wish to contact either of the Companies in respect of the Website contents or any other reason, please contact either the relevant person for your particular query as set out in the Website or otherwise the stevensdrake Limited IT Manager by calling 01293 596900.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the text, graphics and the information contained in the Website is the copyright and the exclusive property of the relevant Company. The authors of pieces in the Website assert their moral rights. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used by you without our prior written consent.
Permanent copying and/or storage of whole or part of the Website or the information contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited. The Company reserves all its rights in connection with any use or misuse of any part of the Website by you.
If you wish to make any complaints against the Company in relation to its provision of legal services you should address it firstly in writing to the Complaints Partner at 117-119 High Street, Crawley RH10 1DD and/or secondly to The Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ (0300 555 0333).