COVID-19 Update – 19th March 2020
Due to the escalating Covid-19 situation and the effect this has on us all, we would like to reassure each of you that stevensdrake is still open for business and that our commitment to our clients, staff, contractors, suppliers and all those we work with remains unchanged.
Our aim is to ensure that our client work is not compromised over this turbulent period. Below we set out the measures we are taking to ensure maximum safety while continuing to work efficiently and to provide continuity of service:
- We are closely monitoring the situation as it unfolds and we continue to adhere to advice from Public Health England and the Chief Medical Officer.
- Our staff are kept updated with the official guidance on self-isolation. Any staff member who has visited an affected country, had close contact with someone who has visited an affected country, has been in contact with someone who is displaying symptoms or who is displaying symptoms themselves, will be required to work remotely for a period of time to ensure the safety of others.
- Our staff have the ability and technological capacity to work remotely and will do so wherever this is required for their safety and the safety of others.
- We will be minimising face to face and external meetings over the coming weeks - using telephone, video conferences and emails wherever possible.
- Our offices remain open, but our reception is shut. Please ring us before visiting our offices. We wish to minimise planned visits, using other forms of communication where ever possible. Where a meeting is necessary, we will ensure strict hygiene standards are maintained.
- We will keep you updated with any developments and your usual contacts will continue to communicate with you in relation to ongoing matters.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with your usual contacts. We will be happy to help in whatever way we can.